How we learn:
- We study the text of Rabbi Ashlag's writings in Hebrew or in English,depending on the language of the class, using virtual audio conferencing on Skype.
- The lessons take place weekly, each person having their own copy of the text, and using their personal computer or equivalent, with a headset and microphone (a must.)
- There is no geographical limitation as long as we can coordinate time zones.
- Classes are kept to a maximum of eight so individual attention is given.
- Questions and discussion are welcomed.
- For those who want to learn the work of Rabbi Yehudah Lev Ashlag known as the Baal HaSulam, in an authentic and approved way.
- For those spiritual seekers who having explored other spiritual traditions want to find the universal truths embedded in their own tradition, Judaism
- For those Jews who may have been alienated from their Jewish heritage by faulty or poor teaching in the past and are wondering why they are Jewish and what Judaism is about.